Marathon Patent Group has announced the results of the Fiscal First Quarter Financial 2020
Marathon Patent Group, Inc, which is situated in LAS VEGAS in the year 2020 on May 14, has announced the results of its total performance and the operating process and this is the record of the past three months, which is going to end on the date 31 March 2020. The Mara Stock at https://www.webull.com/newslist/nasdaq-mara is about to file a form that is named as 10-Q Form and the Security measure and Exchange commission are kept in mind while doing them.
Here is the summary of the operating results that last for three months and the last date for this year is on 31 March 2020.
- There was an increase observed in the reported revenues of the company as in the year 2019 when it was noted on 31 March after the three months, it was found to be $230,694 and this was raised by 157% in the year 2020, was observed to be $592,487 after the three months, and was noted on 31 March.
- In the year 2020, the operating loss was calculated to be $1.1 million and that too after the three months observation but it was less in the case of 2019. The observed operating loss in the year 2019 was $1 million and that was ended on the date 31 March. The operating loss also includes non-cash expenses.
- The net loss that was observed on the per net share came to be $0.12 per basic and the share of the diluted version was ended on the date 31 March in the year 2020 but if compared with the net share of the year 2019 then it was $0.8 per basic.
- The total cash that was used by the operating activities in the year 2020 was observed to be $1.1 million, this too was observed at the time of the end of the quarter of the three months, and in the year 2019, it was observed to be $0.8 million in the first quarter of the three months.
- The total cash held by the company was about $ million and this was maintained until the end of March 31. However, this amount was later divided into three segments. First, for the uplifting of the effective ATMs and the amount was $5.5mm. Second, for the buying of new equipment for the company, and the amount used was $3mm. third, for the cash on hand and amount was $2.3mm.
If you want to get the latest stock news like lone stock, you can visit https://www.webull.com/newslist/nasdaq-lone .